Explore Person-centered Memory Care in a Family Setting
When you’re researching memory care programs, look for a community with a welcoming, neighborhood feel, where the focus is on quality of life, personal growth and safety. You’ll find it all at the Friendship Village Memory Care program, available at our Sunset Hills and Chesterfield locations, near St. Louis, Missouri.
Innovative Memory Care Features
- Specially designed environment: Our small neighborhood, with private apartments, enriching activities, deliciously healthy dining and beautifully designed social spaces, creates a comforting, easy-to-navigate environment for residents.
- Around-the-clock care by specially trained staff: Friendship Village caregivers receive specialized Alzheimer’s Association training to maximize quality of life for those with memory loss.
- Resident-centered program: Our engaging memory care programming is designed to include both planned and spontaneous activities, tailored to each individual’s unique desires. The day may begin with music therapy but quickly move to a reminiscing activity. Our goal is to remain flexible as the day unfolds for each individual.
- Personal safety: Our well-designed space utilizes modern security features to support our neighborhood setting while ensuring personal safety.
- MUSIC & MEMORY®: This program helps people who struggle with a wide range of cognitive and physical challenges to find renewed meaning and connection in their lives through the gift of personalized music.
Weighing Your Memory Care Choices
Whether you’re planning for your own future or researching communities for a loved one, weighing your memory care options can be intimidating. Allow our experienced professionals to help you navigate this process so you can make an informed decision.