Nationally-Recognized, Award-Winning Health Services
Care for Life From a Caring Team
Our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation neighborhoods, located on both the Sunset Hills and Chesterfield campuses near St. Louis, Missouri, offer health care and services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This top-ranked care is provided by a highly qualified team of professionals.
We invest in the future of preventive care technology to keep you healthy, active and independent as long as possible.
We’re the first senior living provider in the St. Louis, Missouri, area to use VSTBalance fall-prevention technology from VirtuSense Technologies.
We identify potential issues before they become a problem, and we help our residents maintain their health and quality of life.
Health Services and Amenities
- Licensed, 24-hour nursing care
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Rehabilitation (Medicare Part A and Part B)
- Skilled nursing care for those with significant health care needs
- Hospice care
- On-site medical director
- On-site medical clinic, physician and nurse practitioner
- Medicare-/Medicaid-certified care
- Individual resident care plans
- Full-time care navigator
- Fully accessible courtyards and gardens
- Full-time social worker, chaplain and activities director, who create spiritual, social and activity programs
- Daily housekeeping
- Restaurant-style dining to appeal to individual tastes and dietary needs
- On-site transportation
- Services for people in the greater community
- Chapel services
Additional Services Available
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Our new expansion is open!
We are proud to announce new skilled nursing and rehabilitation enhancements with additions at both our Sunset Hills and Chesterfield campuses.