Life Care at Home Membership
Life Care at Home members live off campus in their own homes with the security of knowing they are already part of the community. Once accepted into Life Care at Home, members have a priority spot on our internal waitlist for a future on-campus residence with use of all campus amenities and services.
Services and amenities for members:
- Life Care protection with guaranteed access to all levels of care if needed
- All on-campus activities, amenities, and special events
- Delicious dining with 6 meals a month included in membership
- FV Connections social app
- Village Newsletter mailed to home monthly
- An annual care coordinator visit, onsite clinic, and outpatient rehab
*Life Care, secured by an entrance fee and a monthly service fee, provides access to on-site health care for unlimited days at a predictable cost for life. Our non-for-profit, Fitch-rated community is the best choice for affordable senior living because your fees can be tax deductible.